Saturday 9 June 2012

Biel from Menorca has been travelling to Foligno, Italy



Hi, my name is Biel Villalonga, I am sixteen years old but in April I will be seventeen. I am from a small town in the Balearic Islands called, Maó, it is in Menorca. Menorca is a beautiful island, it i45 kms long and 14kms wide. There are two main towns Maó and Ciutadella, and in summer we have a lot of tourists.We have beautiful beaches and a fabulous summer, we have our local fiestas, with black horses and riders, and we drink a drink called ´pomada´which is a mixture of gin and lemon...but you must be careful not to drink too much.
Anyway, now back to me, I am tall and slim ( although I eat a lot) and I have straight fair hair, and brown eyes. People say I am friendly and sociable, and I think this is true because I have a lot of friends and it isn´t difficult for me to make new friends. I am quite a good student, my favourite subjects are history and PE and I dislike Maths. My passion is football and I play with a team called CD Menorca, I have played with this club for 12 years. I train 4 days a week and I play a match every weekend.
In my freetime, I like to be with my friends or my family. I have a elder sister she is 22 and she is married, and a younger brother who is six.
I am really looking forward to my visit to Italy. I have never travelled abroad, so I am nervous, but at the same time I am also excited. I think it will be a wonderful experience, because I will meet new people, I will see another country and how the people live and I will learn about a new culture.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...