Monday 9 January 2012

Paula from Zabrze travelling to Paris

My name is Paula Kuźniak. I’m from Poland. I was born on 14 August 1997, so as each of you have certainly counted the 14 year old, and my zodiac sign is a lion. Unfortunately I have no siblings, but I have dog breed Yorkshire Terrier named Phoebe. I live with my parents in a small, but interesting city - Zabrze, in flat in a block in pleasant surroundings Helenka. Currently I learn in second grade in Gimnazjum Nr 24 in Zabrze.

Now a little about my interests. I like to hang out with my friends. In this time we walk around neighborhood and talk for hours. Like every teenager at myage I love to go shopping and cinema. When I am sad and I haven't one to talk to, I listen to music. A what? Hmmm .... It depends, but these are usually somerecent hits. One of my favorite songs is "Welcome to St. Tropez". Inhis spare time I reading books, mostly, detective stories, f.e. "CSI:Miami" or "206 Bones".This is my second or even third (arrival of foreign partners for Polish)adventure with Comenius. In March this year, took part in the stages of thequalification and I won airplane ticket to Italy. This time I recall a verywarm. During this trip I spent a nice time, I met many peers from othercountries in Europe and I visited many interesting places in Italy. I hope thatthis time will be the same, and maybe even better ! Additionally, I am pleasedthat during a trip to Paris will be accompany me, my best friend from the class- Ola!I can’t wait !

See you for a less than a
month in Paris ! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...