Sunday 20 November 2011

Nil, from Iskenderun/Turkey, travelling to Poland


Hi! I’m Nil Hazal. I come from Turkey. Firstly I am so excited about going to Poland =) .I’m fifteen years old. I’m a student at İstiklal Makzume Anatolian High School. I like listening to music. Especially rock music and oldies such as Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin. I’m crazy about The Beatles. I like reading and writing. I love watching movies in my free time. I’m good at table tennis. I’m interested in science. I also  like travelling and meeting new people.
I have got a small family. My mother name is Gülseher . My father name is Cemil. I have got a brother. His name is Deniz. He is nineteen. He is at university. His deparment is mechanical engineering.

My best friend is İrem. She is good at English. We love watching movies together . She is at İstiklal Makzume Anatolian High School, too. What do you usually do with your friends?
Well, that’s all about my family, my best friend and me.
See you!
Nil
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...