Tuesday 22 November 2011

Beatrice and Filippo (Beba and Fel) from Foligno travelling to Poland




Hi, we are Beatrice and Filippo.

we are both 17 years old and have been friends for a long time,
since we were very little children.
Now let's talk a little about us:
I'm Beatrice Ciancaleoni, my nickname is Beba. I like when my friends call me Beba !
I'm living in Assisi, but I was born in Foligno.
I attend Orfini Institute, I’m in the graphic and design course ;
This year I’ve been chosen as student ‘s rappresentative.
My family consist in my father, my mather and two sisters.
I like playing volleyball with my friends and skating
I'm rather shy but l like staying with my friends.
I like travelling vey much and for this reason I’m very happy to be in the Project .
I'm Filippo , my nickname is Fel.
I'm in the same class as Beba..........in our class with our taecher Maria Paola we designed the Let’s travel calendar.
I’ll tell you a secret: the idea of the Project Logo is mine.........I hope you like it !
I live near Foligno in a big family, we are eight brothers, five boys and three girls, I love my family, it’s really funny to be so many !!
I usually play football , I like skating.
In my free time I go out with my friends.
I'm a busy guy, but I'm a bit timid !!
The travel to Poland is my first exprience out of italy so you cam imagine I'm very excited and happy to join the Project
See you soon in Zabzre
Filippo and Beatrice =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...