Monday 5 September 2011

Caroline, from Paris, travelling to Turkey

My name is Caroline POUILHE. I am 15 years old. I live in Paris, France.
I am studying in Colbert high school in Paris. My favorite subjects at school are sport, history, Spanish and ES (economic and social).
I live with my parents, I have one brother named Thomas, he is 13 years old, and one sister, her name is Inès, she is 11 years old.
I have the French and Argentinean nationality. My father is French ,he is born in Bordeaux whilst my mother is Argentinean: she is born in Buenos Aires.
I like to hang out with my friends, listen to music or practice sport. For example, I often practice football with my brother or go swimming on a hot day.
I also appreciate going to the cinema.
Another one of my passions is traveling in other country to discover new tradition and new people. When I travel I like to go shopping around the city or discover new horizons.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...